Saturday, September 26, 2020

Denver Public Schools Arts and Physical Education

 Here is the listing on 'The Commons' for some of the districts artsy and health related departments and their coordinators. I know you could probably spend some time and find this on your own but I found it by accident so I thought I'd share. I didn't know some of these departments existed!

 


 

Some of the departments offer various kinds of free outreach services to DPS teachers, schools and classrooms. 

For example, The Seamstress and Costume Shop led by Jean Benson. Costumes for various DPS student performances can be borrowed from Jean's extensive collection. Of course - all is on hold currently due to Covid-19 restrictions. Jean has over 5,000 costumes representing different cultures, geographic locations and time periods. 

I will be donating a few items for Jean's collection next month. I'm sure I have some bell-bottom pants or a Nehru jacket around somewhere!

http://thecommons.dpsk12.org/Page/1475  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment